About the project
339 Symington Avenue Condos is a new condo development by European Bakery Supply Inc currently in preconstruction at 339 Symington Avenue, Toronto.
339 Symington Avenue Condos, which was meticulously designed by architects TACT, will be built on an empty property that once housed Caldense Bakery and a Beer Shop. The fictitious proposal and formal plan modification state that this development will have modern designs from the inside out. This development, which will soon be in one of the designated Core Employment Zones, will be close to several facilities. Also, the current plaza’s location is close to the city’s main transit hubs.
Features and Amenities
• The current proposal includes two towers of 36 and 39 storeys with a shared six-storey podium.
• The development will offer 817 residential units with floor plans including 31 studios, 515 one-bedroom, 185 two-bedroom, and 86 three-bedroom units.
• The ground floor will have retail space on the south end, and a four-storey parking structure on the north end.
• Residents will have access to both indoor and outdoor amenities, including parking spaces, terraces, party rooms, and gym facilities.
• The balconies of the building will form undulating patterns.
Location and Neighbourhood
The neighbourhood in which 339 Symington Avenue Condos is situated is well-connected, with a walk score of 91, indicating that most amenities can be accessed on foot. The area around the condos appears to be quite diverse, with a mix of everyday brands and local stores, as well as a range of restaurants offering different cuisines. Some of the local stores nearby include Joe’s Grocery and the Beer Store, while some of the restaurants in the vicinity include Boo Radley’s, Thai Lime, Piri-Piri, and Angolino.
For families with children, there are several schools in the neighbourhood, such as Perth Avenue Public School, Lucy McCormick School Sr, and Indian Road Crescent Jr Public School, which are within close proximity to the condos.
The neighbourhood of 339 Symington Avenue Condos highlights a great transit score of 79 in Toronto. Commuters will find St. Clair Ave West Station within a 15 minute walk away. Also, this development is near the north end of the CP rail line. This project is also a short drive away from Highway 427, Gardiner Expressway and other major highways.
- Property ID 11131
- Price Price on call
- Property Type High Rise, Luxury, Pre Construction Condos
- Property status All, TBD
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of Buildings 2
- Number of Storeys 36, 39
- Number of Units 817
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Pre Construction Homes Toronto
- Postal code / ZIP: M6P 3X1