316 Junction Condos by Marlin Spring in Toronto
About the project
316 Junction Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Marlin Spring. Coming soon to 316 Campbell Avenue in West Toronto near Dupont and Lansdowne. Welcome to 316 Junction Condos, the newest condominium coming soon to Toronto’s west end nestled in the trendy Junction Triangle Neighbourhood! Being built by Marlin Spring, 316 Junction Condos is set to stand 28-Storeys tall at 316 Campbell Ave. This highly sought after address will surround its future residents with a fantastic collection of cafes, restaurants, and boutiques all while being moments from the Bloor GO Station, Lansdowne Station, Dundas West Station, Dufferin Mall, Stockyards Village, High Park and so much more that this burgeoning neighbourhood has to offer!
REASONS TO BUY*
- Located in one of Toronto’s hottest neighbourhoods, the Junction Triangle is a trendy neighbourhood in the city’s west end that is filled with cafes, restaurants, and boutiques all conveniently located within walking distance from the development!
- A fantastic address for all of your transportation needs, residents are conveniently located steps from multiple TTC Transit bus stops and minutes from the Bloor GO Station, Lansdowne Station and Dundas West Station making travelling throughout the city an absolute breeze!
- Nearby shopping includes Dufferin Mall which features over 120 stores and services for you to enjoy including a Walmart and Stockyards Village Shopping Mall which offers over 56 brand name stores and is also surrounded with a fantastic variety of Big Box Stores including: The Home Depot, Staples, Best Buy, LCBO, Canadian Tire, Michaels, Homesense, Winners and more!
- Toronto is Canada’s tech capital, and is ground zero for more than 5,200 tech startups and 15,000 tech companies. The evolution of Toronto as a global tech leader has resulted in billions of dollars in venture capital investments. Toronto now creates more tech employment opportunities than Seattle, Bay Area, and Washington combined!
- 6 Minutes from Toronto’s largest public park, High Park, which features hiking trails, sports facilities, a beautiful lakefront, convenient parking, easy public transit access, a dog park, a zoo and more
- Marlin Spring is an award-winning developer who has been building homes since 2014 and has since completed 45+ projects and 8,000+ units!
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Property ID 9011
- Price Price on call
- Property Type Condos
- Property status All, TBD
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of Storeys 28 Storeys
- Number of Suites 310 Suites
- Suite Type One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Toronto
- Postal code / ZIP: M6P 3V9