About the project
2699 Keele Street Condos & Towns is a new condo and townhouse development by Worsley Urban currently in preconstruction at 2699 Keele Street, Toronto.
2699 Keele Street Condos will feature a modern architectural style with light neutral tones and glass elements with large windows that cover most of the building and glass balconies. There will be a mid-rise portion on the east-side of the building that will rise up to 11-storeys while the rest of the building will reach 24-storeys. This development is proposed to have 398 residential units that will be divided between:
162 – One Bedroom Units
118 – One Bedroom + Den
82 – Two Bedroom Units
36 – Three Bedroom Units
Reasons to Buy
1. Location: The development is situated in North York, a rapidly growing area of Toronto. It is close to York University and a variety of amenities, including shopping, dining, and parks. The area is well-served by public transportation, including the subway, which makes it easy to travel around the city.
2. Amenities: The development is expected to offer a range of amenities, including a fitness center, party room, and outdoor terrace. These amenities can enhance the quality of life for residents and provide additional value for their investment.
3. Investment potential: As a pre-construction development, 2699 Keele Street Condos may offer an opportunity for buyers to secure a unit at a lower price than they would be able to after construction is completed. Additionally, the growth and development in North York may increase the potential for future appreciation of property values.
4. Location & Neighbourhood :
• 2699 Keele Street Condos is located in the thriving northwest-end of the city.
• The development is just 9 minutes away from Downsview Park and many other parks including Maple Leafs Park, North Wood Park, and several golf courses.
• The area offers many urban amenities such as restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, fresh food markets, boutique shops, banks, pharmacies, medical centers, and fitness centers.
• Entertainment facilities in the vicinity include Art Source, SilverCity Cinemas, and Black Creek Pioneer Village.
• Retail options are available at North York Sheridan Mall and Yorkdale Shopping Centre, which is just 5 minutes away from the development.
• Transit is easily accessible with many TTC buses providing access to various subway stations including Wilson, York Mills, Sheppard, Downsview Park, and Finch West station on Line 1 of the Yonge-University subway.
• Highway 401 is located directly south of the development, which quickly connects to Allen Road and Highway 400, making it easy to reach any destination.
- Property ID 10893
- Price Price on call
- Property Type Mid Rise, Pre Construction Condos
- Property status All, TBD
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of Storeys 24 ; 11
- Number of Units 398
- Type of Unit 1 - 3 Bedrooms
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Pre Construction Homes Toronto
- Postal code / ZIP: M3M 2E9
About the Builder
Worsley Urban is a Toronto-based development firm committed to delivering quality boutique residential projects within urban neighbourhoods. They combine both traditional and contemporary architecture with excellence in craftsmanship and sophisticated, sustainable design. We’ve seen their work in some of the city’s trendiest enclaves, where it both enhances and compliments the community’s ex ...