1 Square Phillips 2 by Brivia Group in Montréal
About the project
Located at Saint-Catherine West St & Saint-Alexandre St, 1 Square Phillips 2 offers an exciting opportunity to reside in the heart of Downtown Montreal where everything you could possibly need and want is only just moments away! Surrounded with countless restaurants, shops, and services all while being minutes from McGill Station, Centre Eaton de Montréal, Montreal’s Underground City and so much more!
REASONS TO BUY*
- 1 Phillips Square 2 will neighbour the first tower of 1 Square Phillips which will be recognized as Montreal’s tallest residential tower!
- Featuring a highly desirable location in downtown Montreal, residents at 1 Square Phillips 2 will find themselves surrounded with countless restaurants, shops, cafes and services all conveniently located within walking distance!
- Conveniently located just a 3 minute walk from McGill Station allowing passengers to seamlessly travel throughout the city
- Located just a 3 minute walk from Centre Eaton de Montréal, the biggest shopping destination in Montreal, which features over 100 of stores, dining options and services for you to enjoy!
- Walking distance from an entrance into Montreal’s famous underground city! This underground network is comprised of 33 km of tunnels stretching across the city connecting you to Museums, Banks, Universities, Hotels, Apartments, 2 Train Stations, the Bell Centre, a Bus Terminal, and 7 Metro Stations
- Close proximity from Old Montreal where you can enjoy beautiful historic buildings dating back to the 17th Century, boutique shops and restaurants
- Minutes from Mount Royal Park, a magnificent urban green space featuring 200 hectares of astonishing biodiversity and natural beauty!
- Surrounded with some of Montreal’s most exciting venues — The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, Canadian Centre for Architecture, Bell Centre, Darling Foundry Art Gallery, Montreal Museum of Archaeology and History, Montreal Science Centre and so much more!
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Rooftop Lounge, Outdoor Terrace, Dog Park & Care Station, Co-Working Space, Pool & Spa and more
End-User: $3,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $3,000 in 10 Days // 5% in 90 Days // 5% in 365 Days
Investor: $3,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $3,000 in 10 Days // 5% in 90 Days // 5% in 180 Days // 5% in 365 Days
- Property ID 7391
- Price Start From $300,000
- Property Type Condos
- Property status All, Move in 2025
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Storeys 21
- Number Of Units 441
- Suite Type Studio – Two Bedroom Suites
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Montréal
- Postal code / ZIP: H3B 3C9
About the Builder
This real estate investment and development firm has carved a name for itself in the Quebec real estate industry with a direct focus on the Montreal market, which presents exciting opportunities to own in one of Canada’s largest cities and untapped realty markets. They have shown an ability to build a variety of different housing types, and they’re making their mark on Montreal’s skyline in ...