About the project
1575 Hurontario Street Towns is a new townhouse development that is currently in the pre construction phase by Dream Maker Developments Inc., located at 1575 Hurontario St, Mississauga, ON. This project is bringing a luxurious low-rise building of 3 storeys with a total of 18 units.
Reasons to Buy
1.Downtown Mississauga is where 1575 Hurontario Street Towns is situated. The primary factor in Mississauga’s development has been the Toronto Pearson International Airport, which is the biggest and busiest airport in Canada. Many businesses have chosen to locate their corporate headquarters in Mississauga due to its near proximity to the airport and the City of Toronto.
2.In addition, Mississauga enjoys a stunning lakefront on the banks of Lake Ontario. A great community is built on the foundation of the pristine conservation lands that line the Credit River, the expansive Erindale College site of the University of Toronto on Mississauga Road, and the Hershey Centre, which regularly holds major sporting and entertainment events.
Location and Neighborhood
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 13,500 undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths,
- Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT- Square One
- Several nearby main branches for major banks such as RBC and ICICI.
- Mississauga Celebration Square one major street away.
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway
Deposit Structure: 10% Deposit
- Property ID 12423
- Price Price on call
- Property Type Pre Construction & New Townhomes
- Property status All, TBD
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of storeys 3
- Number of units 18
- Country: Canada
- Province / State: Ontario
- City / Town: Homes in Mississauga
- Neighborhood: Erin Mills
- Postal code / ZIP: L5G 3H7
About the Builder
Real Estate Development evolving from just a brokerage to a full-fledged development firm in 2008, Dream Maker Developments counts Isaac Olowolafe Jr. as the Broker of Record, with Isaac Sr. serving as Chairman of the Board. With 10+ developments on the go in key locations around Toronto, its most significant being Dream Residences at Yorkdale, a mixed use site (condos/townhouses/retail) located j ...