About the project
In the centre of Toronto, close to Yonge & Bloor, is a planned infill high rise construction called 15 Charles. With metal panelled fins that rise up the structure and wrap around its top, the dramatic architecture strives to infuse warmth into the node by providing a distinctive framing of the thin tower form. By including balcony planters that mimic George Hislop Park to the east, the podium hopes to add colour and lushness to the neighbourhood.
This vibrant 54-storey condominium will contain 549 residential units and retail area located on the ground floor. The condo units will be available in 2 studios, 390 one-bedrooms, 98 two-bedrooms and 59 three-bedrooms.
Highlights at 15 Charles Street East Condos
• Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto
• Prominent location on Yonge Street
• Close to Toronto’s Financial District
• Top-rated schools such as Ryerson University and University of Toronto
• Close to Eaton Centre
• PATH underground network, with 30 kilometres of walkways
• Queen Station and King Station
Reasons to Buy
1. Prime Location: The condos are located in the highly-coveted Church-Yonge Corridor neighbourhood in downtown Toronto, offering residents easy access to world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment.
2. Excellent Transit Score: With a 92 transit score, residents can easily access the Bloor-Yonge subway station, major bus routes, and cycling facilities located within walking distance of the development.
3. Upscale Amenities: The development offers 1,104 square metres of indoor amenity space and 280 square metres of outdoor amenity space that includes world-class facilities such as gym studios, yoga rooms, lounge and entertainment units, co-working spaces, and a dynamic terrace with views of the city.
4. Retail Space: The ground floor of the development contains 146 square metres of retail space, enhancing the streetscape and pedestrian walkway in the neighbourhood.
5. Parking: The development includes 65 parking spaces, inclusive of 10 shared visitor and commercial parking spaces, and 550 resident bicycle parking spaces on the 2nd floor of the podium.
6. High Walkscore: The development boasts an exceptional 99 walkscore, meaning that residents can easily access nearby shops, restaurants, and other amenities on foot.
7. Cultural Landmarks: The neighbourhood is home to several cultural landmarks such as the Royal Ontario Museum, making it a desirable place to live.
8. Investment Potential: Investing in a unit at 15 Charles Street East Condos could be a smart move as the area is currently undergoing residential intensification with new condo projects, making it a competitive addition to the neighbourhood.
- Property ID 12702
- Price Price on call
- Property Type High Rise, Luxury, Pre Construction Condos
- Property status All, TBD
- Label Coming Soon
- Number of Storeys 549
- Number of Units 54
- Type of Units Studio to 3 bed-rooms
- Country: Canada
- Province / State: Ontario
- City / Town: Pre Construction Homes Toronto
- Neighborhood: Cliffcrest
- Postal code / ZIP: M4Y 1S1
About the Builder
Republic Developments is a real estate builder based in Toronto that focuses on transforming communities throughout the GTA. Established in 2019, and created by real estate experts that have over a decade of experience, they have recently built a team of knowledgeable and dedicated professionals that work hard to create thriving residential developments and communities that enrich people’s lives ...