123 Portland by Minto Communities in Toronto
About the project
An address that makes life as easy as one, two, three! Introducing 123 Portland, a brand new condominium joining Toronto’s iconic Fashion District, at Adelaide St West and Portland St, where all of your needs and wants are within arms reach. At 123 Portland, you will be just steps from multiple Streetcar routes, and moments from the PATH system, Gardiner Expressway, top universities, fine dining, nightlife, grocery stores and so much more that Toronto has to offer! Pricing Starting From The Mid $600’s!
REASONS TO BUY*
- AAA Location — 123 Portland’s central location in Downtown Toronto means you will have the best of the best when it comes to Public Transportation — A Transit Score of 100/100 means you will have fantastic transportation options steps from your front door — the King St West Streetcar, Queen St West Streetcar, and the Spadina Ave Streetcar are all within a 5 Minute walk!
- Conveniently located just 5 Minutes from Union Station where you will have access to the Subway, GO Trains, GO Buses, VIA Rail Canada Trains, as well as UP Express where every 15 minutes you can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 Minutes — making your way through the city could not get any easier!
- Just a 5 Minute commute (or short streetcar ride) to Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs & is also home to TimHorton’s new Headquarters
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Rogers Centre, Harbour Front Centre, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- 4 Minutes to the Gardiner Expressway where in 5 Minutes it will connect you to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) — making traveling in and out of the city a breeze
- 7 Minutes to Ryerson University, 5 Minutes to the University of Toronto & 6 Minutes to OCAD University
- 123 Portland is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Minto Communities, who are responsible for the development of over 85,000 homes & 2.5 Million square feet of commercial space spanning over six decades of experience!
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Features: Hardwood Flooring, Caesarstone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: 24 Hour Concierge, Rooftop Terrace, Kitchen Bar with Private Dining Area, Gym, Lounge
Maintenance Fees: Estimated at $0.89/sq ft (Individually Metered For Electricity & Water)
Parking: $85,000 (Available For Suites 900 sq ft & Larger)
Locker: By Waitlist Only
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 120 Days // 5% in 300 Days // 5% in 540
- Property ID 8191
- Price Start From $600,000
- Property Type Condos
- Property status Move in 2022
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Storeys 14 Storeys
- Number of Suites 117 Suites
- Suite Type One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites + Penthouse Suites
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Toronto
- Neighborhood: King & Spadina Condos
- Postal code / ZIP: M5V 2N4
About the Builder
Minto is an award-winning real estate builder and developer based in Ottawa. They have been creating thoughtfully crafted homes around Canada for over 65 years ensuring the best quality of lifelong homes. They became known for their vibrant low-rise master-planned communities, but have since moved to building condos as well. These developers strive for greatness in everything they build and contin ...