UNITS FROM 500's in Mississauga CookeVille 2025 Closing
Register Now to get the Floor Plan, Prices and Incentives
Artform Condos has proven to be an incredible success so far, and with only a Limited Amount of Suites Remaining we highly recommend completing a Booking Request Form as soon as possible as suites are being sold on a first come, first serve basis.
Add Your Title
This is a great place to add a tagline.
Artform is an emblem of style, design and poise. A graceful denial of conformity. Artform’s 17 storeys of bold, creative flair intersect with thoughtful, clean aesthetics to create the perfect marriage of art and design. Brick, metal, stone and glass come together in an architectural masterpiece of geometry and creativity. Spearheading the revitalization of an historic area, Artform audaciously sets the standard for the new Mississauga Square One South.
Project Name: Artform Condos
Developers: Emblem Developments
Architects: Studio JCI
Address: 86 Dundas St E, Mississauga ON
Intersection: Hurontario St. & Dundas St. E
Building height: 17 storeys
Completion date: 2024
ovide. Talk about your team and your areas of expertise.
Cooksville: Mississauga’s New Urban Core
Cooksville is intended for intensification and growth by the Province’s Growth Plan and the City of Mississauga’s Official Plan. The Growth Plan identifies a series of “Urban Growth Centres,” including Downtown Mississauga. Downtown Cooksville is one of the places that make up the larger Downtown Mississauga area
Population growth: +63%
Job Growth: +1,000 new jobs
The Artform Condominiums are surrounded by a wealth of greenery. It is located near various parks including John C Price Park, Sgt David Yakichuk Park is also in close proximity with two golf courses: The Mississauga Golf and Country Club, and Credit Valley Golf and Country Club.
Community Centres, Mixed Use spaces, and public Squares and open Spaces are part of the new Cooksville master plan. The Artform condos are surrounded with essential services for all families, ranging from elementary and high schools, hospitals being the Trillium Health Partners and the Mississauga Hospital. Families will definitely love living at Artform because of the abundance of things to to do.
WHY I BELIEVE THIS IS A GREAT PROJECT
1. The Dundas Corridor is going through a major change. See Dundasconnect.ca, Artform Condos is first project to start the transformation of Dundas - Hurontario Square. Through the Dundas Connects master plan, the Dundas corridor is set to to grow by 52,000 new residents and 9,600 jobs as the area transforms into a vibrant, dynamic street anchored by new commercial, medium and low-density residential buildings.
2. The location provide access to all major highways in the GTA – connection to the 401, 403, 427 and the QEW are quick, making travel between the various boroughs of Toronto and the GTA as well as most of Southern Ontario as convenient as possible.
3. A new Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system is being implemented along Dundas Street, providing faster public transit for a region expected to grow within the next few decades.
4. Located near Square One where you have one of GTA’s largest malls, vast variety of restaurants and eateries, and many big brand-name retail stores. There are a number of supermarkets located steps away from Artform.
5. 6 minutes from Port Credit, the heart of Mississauga’s entertainment hub for shopping, events, music and dining on the waterfront, where you will have over 400 unique businesses to explore!
6. Surrounded with a great assortment of Big Box Stores such as: Shoppers Drug Mart, FreshCo, The Home Depot, Real Canadian Superstore, LCBO, Canadian Tire, Metro and much more
7. Close to from Trillium Health Partners - Mississauga Hospital and University of Toronto - Mississauga Campus