Rainwater at 339 Veterans by Sean Homes in Barrie
About the project
Introducing Rainwater at 339 Veterans, an exclusive new community comprised of Condos and Freehold Urban Towns coming soon to Barrie’s south end! Located at Ferndale Dr S & Essa Rd, residents at Rainwater will find themselves surrounded with a number of highly desirable amenities including: Highway 400, the Allandale Waterfront GO Station, a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores, Lake Simcoe, and so much more that the burgeoning city of Barrie has to offer!
REASONS TO BUY*
- Located in the city of Barrie which has seen an astounding population growth with an increase of 5.4% from the last time it was measured in 2011, growing at a faster rate than the national growth rate which was only 5% proving to be a highly desirable location to invest as house prices in the Toronto area continue to rise!
- Less than 10 minutes from Lake Simcoe where residents can enjoy an array of activities such as: stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, biking trails, hiking trails, farmer markets and more!
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just 3 minutes from Highway 400! Residents are also conveniently located just 7 minutes from the Allandale Waterfront GO Station which provides access to both GO Bus & GO Train services
- Conveniently located just minutes from all of your shopping needs! Residents are ideally located just minutes from SmartCentres Barrie South & Park Place which both other an incredible assortment of retailers, grocery stores, services, dining options and Big Box Stores such as: Canadian Tire, Indigo, Walmart, Costco, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, Michaels and so much more
- For the golfers out there, Rainwater at 399 Veterans places residents in close proximity from numerous courses such as: National Pines Golf Club, Innisbrook Golf Course, Tangle Creek, The Wilds at Cedar Valley Golf Course and more!
- Rainwater at 339 Veterans is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Sean Homes, who for over the past decade has added innovation and passion to the Barrie landscape with a portfolio of over 1,000 homes, completed and in development!
Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Condo Features: Energy efficient geothermal heating and air conditioning, EnergyStar qualified comfort & control, Built with cross laminated timbre (CLT), crafting a unique interior design with exposed wood ceilings and beams, Balconies offer ample opportunity for vegetation and personal plant growth with built in planters and biophilia greenery, Durable and design-forward all steel & brick exteriors, Solar shading devices as appropriate
Urban Town Features: Net Zero ready (if you are), Optional solar panel system, Energy efficient geothermal heating and air conditioning, Urban landscape featurettes, High performance building within the EnergyStar multi-family program, Cool, high performing fibreglass windows throughout, Durable and design-forward all steel & brick exteriors, Rise to new heights with a custom-designed steel stringer & wood tread staircase, Zoom rooms with designated work from home spaces, EnergyStar qualified comfort & control, Sleek and seamless, easy-to-clean waterproof vinyl tiles, Upgraded kitchen package, including standard Panasonic appliances, Premium Moen bathroom fixtures, including a Nebia misting shower head.
- Property ID 7413
- Price Start From $600,000
- Property Type Condos, Townhomes
- Property status All, Move in 2023
- Label Selling Now
- Number of Storeys 05
- Number Of Units 38
- Suite Type TBA
- Country: Canada
- City / Town: Barrie
- Postal code / ZIP: L4N 9J6
About the Builder
Over the past decade, SEAN has added innovation and passion to the Barrie landscape, with a portfolio of over 1,000 homes, completed and in development. With a deep real estate background, expert-helmed team and award-winning recognition, SEAN has designed and built communities all across Ontario, reworking the blueprint from status quo to sustainably sound. Smart home standards, including Net Zer ...